Hello!

Some might think I'm crazy, but I am not. And to those of you who think I am your in for a big surprise. Because psychics are real and they live among you in everyday life. Vampires and vampire slayers and werewolves claim they do to. But I'm still trying to grasp onto that being real so I don't blame you.

About Me

My photo
Basically just a normal teenage girl with hormones, except I can see ghosts, auras, get dejavu a lot, and can see labels like names or a certain subject in the distant future.

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

DC baby

My class is headed out for spring break tonight at 2:00 in the morning to DC, New York and Virginia. I'm all packed up and ready to go. Then my mom puts a watch around my wrist and I get the slightest shock of revenge. For putting me in chain links. Its like a spirit possessed me but not for to long before I got really mad. I still feel like I'm linked up though in chains or in a tracker. Weird right?
Today was a good day until I got to drama. Its always drama haha. It was a little cold today but not bad enough that i was shivering. So when I got to drama and we were writing in these journals, I felt like needles were stabbing me and jabbing into me everywhere. I couldn't see them but it sure felt like it. Then a wash of coldness ran through the room. Like I was sensing a spirit there but usually only animals can notice it. I was shivering and shaking the whole period trying to make it subtle but failing in attempt. There were three ways I could have been affected.
1. Somebody was feeling really really really depressed.
2.A spirit was in the room trying to hurt me.
or 3. A person was killing themselves or being killed.
I have to say I think it was number 2 cuz I didnt find anybody sad. There wasn't anybody getting killed that I know of. It could have been a really strong bond from far away but I doubt it. And I asked the people around me if they were cold. They were definitely not cold.
Let me tell ya, I was so happy when I got out of that room because everybody was talking about torture and killing, which made me almost cry on top of the pain. It was about the worst moment of my life....yet nobody really noticed.

2 comments:

  1. awsome post lol glad i dont have psychic powers xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. but being a psychics not all bad. I just haven't learned to control or handle it yet. Sux fo me.

    ReplyDelete