Hello!

Some might think I'm crazy, but I am not. And to those of you who think I am your in for a big surprise. Because psychics are real and they live among you in everyday life. Vampires and vampire slayers and werewolves claim they do to. But I'm still trying to grasp onto that being real so I don't blame you.

About Me

My photo
Basically just a normal teenage girl with hormones, except I can see ghosts, auras, get dejavu a lot, and can see labels like names or a certain subject in the distant future.

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Math Tutoring and Greek Mythology


Today my mom told me she signed me up for math tutoring with some random guy, and she doesn't even know about the F I got on my last quiz. Well any way I've been totally into greek mythology lately ever since my grandma got me a book all about it. I was reading about the God Hermes and how he always had this sign Caduceus. Which is loaded up above. Or below. I'm still getting used to this haha. But once I read about it I went to Walgreens and saw it before the pharmacy, then it keeps turning up everywhere. Thats what I mean when I see labels or pictures then they start appearing everywhere. It's the sign for medical stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment