Hello!

Some might think I'm crazy, but I am not. And to those of you who think I am your in for a big surprise. Because psychics are real and they live among you in everyday life. Vampires and vampire slayers and werewolves claim they do to. But I'm still trying to grasp onto that being real so I don't blame you.

About Me

My photo
Basically just a normal teenage girl with hormones, except I can see ghosts, auras, get dejavu a lot, and can see labels like names or a certain subject in the distant future.

Monday, March 22, 2010

WALL!

Lately I think my luck has turned around. I mean I have been having the worst month ever, from bad test grades to well a lot of stuff you could imagine. But today things got better. We have a rotating schedule and first period was english, we did nothing the whole period! Then came math that wasn't to swell but like I've said before math isn't the best class for me. Then off to science where we had to pick colors out of a hat to see which team we would be on for jeapordy. Right before I took a color out, I focused and I just blurted out blue. Well I think you can guess what color it was. And as it turns out we won and got some extra credit for our next test. I had the dumbest people on my team, yet we won. My group was jumping up and down going bonkers.
After that I went to P.E. where I just played volleyball all period, nothing terrible. Then came spanish....the worst boring period ever! Yet today it went by really fast which made me hella thankful. You have no idea hoow much that class tortures your brain.
I was loopy on happiness the WHOLE day because well you know, the psychic emotion stuff. Not one sad thing came into sight, until drama of course. Thats like the best period of the day. FOR EVERYONe. well not today. This one guy I sat next to was a little mopey, but it really rubbed off on me. If you have the same emotion psychic problems I do then hears how to solve em. I saw this white line developing linking between our heads. For most people if you dont see it then just imagine. Then you see a pair of scissors snipping the line and watch as the remains fall to the ground, do they cant effect you any more. Also you can just imagine the white string falling down.
Weeeeeeelllll that didn't work at first so I was still pretty mopey. Then while I was talking to a girl behind me I was like "WALL!" and I put up this imaginary wall separating me from the mopey guy. I was completely serious until I figured out it actually worked and the people around me were laughing so of course I started laughing, and it became all hunkey dorey from that point on.

Last word of advice, everybody is psychic. wether they are just a little bit like predicting a color to predicting when the phone will ring, everybody has a touch of that in them. You just have to find help to guide it to grow. From that point on its all in your hands.




No comments:

Post a Comment