Hello!

Some might think I'm crazy, but I am not. And to those of you who think I am your in for a big surprise. Because psychics are real and they live among you in everyday life. Vampires and vampire slayers and werewolves claim they do to. But I'm still trying to grasp onto that being real so I don't blame you.

About Me

My photo
Basically just a normal teenage girl with hormones, except I can see ghosts, auras, get dejavu a lot, and can see labels like names or a certain subject in the distant future.

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Tired, Bored, and Tired


Math ugh as always. My mother cant get it through her thick skull whats wrong with me!
Moving on... fatigued from the play. I can't get over how tired I am. Its been going on for a week now. Wed. I felt my knees were going to buckle after running the mile, then I had to go to volleyball practice. They seemed fine until I started having muscle spasms this morning in Core. It was so bad I had to ask my friend get up and pass papers for me. I was completely glued to my seat. So over all......bad week.
Ever feel like your high off of love. Well after breaking up with Taylor it made me feel I definitely didn't want to have a boyfriend till I got older, but then there is this feeling you need more. Need to get back into the grove. Like it wasn't good enough. It's also a little annoying he starts hugging and tickling and chasing one of his ex-girlfriends, who happens to be one of my very good friends. Yah I here what your saying. Stupid, move on, lifes complicated, yata yata. I really am not that jealous believe it or not. I'm completely over it, but its still you know, a hit below the belt.


I'm trying to change myself, for my friends. Lately things are oober weird with my psychic stuff. Of course like I said before math tutoring was not great, then on the way home, I sware I saw a flash of a rainbow, like right before my eyes. But it was gone in an instant. Weirdest of all through wooden closed fences. Completely closed no gaps. I could see right through them, and when I asked my siblings they said they couldnt see windows or a house at all through the fence. Hope its not a hallucination after all my fatigue.


The picture up there^^^^^ resembles me. To tired to care so you look like an idiot.


No comments:

Post a Comment