Hello!

Some might think I'm crazy, but I am not. And to those of you who think I am your in for a big surprise. Because psychics are real and they live among you in everyday life. Vampires and vampire slayers and werewolves claim they do to. But I'm still trying to grasp onto that being real so I don't blame you.

About Me

My photo
Basically just a normal teenage girl with hormones, except I can see ghosts, auras, get dejavu a lot, and can see labels like names or a certain subject in the distant future.

Friday, March 26, 2010

Blah Blah Blah

Things are well you know. More psychic stuff. Today I was thinking about the GreenMission to Antartica because I had read about it in this book. I come home I'm on Facebook taking some stupid quiz and it says what would you most like to do to help the earth, one of the answers was the GreenMission to Antartica.

Later I'm talking to my mom about stuff that happened when we were at the park shooting this movie. It was about these ten year olds fighting over a little girl and I was the co-director/acting coach. Anyway while I'm telling my mother she says were you guys filming A Walk To Remember? And when I came home I was looking at a guys profile on this site and one of his fav. movies was a walk to remember. Most of you wouldn't think this would be in thepsychic category but it is. I will be posting random pictures because I think they are funny. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment